
After a yummy meal and some catching up, we moved the party into the gym and played a very competitive game of Four Square. I never played the game much as a kid, but Ryan and his family are masters. They knew all the rules and all the tricks. It was intense and super fun. It was especially wonderful to have Ryan's sister, Heather, in town for a few days.
Ryan sporting his game face.
2 comments:
I haven't played Four Square for years! And I didn't know Ryan's family were such die hards.
Oh my heck! I haven't checked your blog for awhile and I am so sorry! I love all of your pictures (I can tell your getting much better by the way) but I love this picture of us playing 4 square. Please can I have it? I LOVED being in UTAH with your darling family. It was so fun and hope we can do it again soon. Tell those kids hi and that I just love them!
Post a Comment