Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Girl's Christmas Party

These are some of my best friends from high school: Andree, Kellie, Heather Emily, and Leslie. We have been out of high school for ten years now, and we have somehow managed to get together with each other for all ten Christmases since. We are of course missing several girls who live out of state. But it is so wonderful to see everyone, eat yummy food, and catch up on everyone's lives. I look forward to it every year. The big news this year was that Kellie is getting married!! She is the last one of our big group of friends to get hitched, and we are super happy for her.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That picture turned out great! But for some reason it's not in my email inbox... :)

Andree and Josh said...

Yes, not in my email inbox either.. ;). I may have to take it from your blog :). I had such a good time with all of you! I hope to see you all soon, and we will see if I will be coming home for Christmas next time. I am so glad we get together every year. It's one of my favorite things!