Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Preston's Preschool Program

Preston has been spending a lot of time singing, which is not entirely characteristic of him. It surprised me how many Christmas songs he knew. I found out he'd been learning them in preschool in preparation for his Christmas program. He was so excited to have me come and see him perform. I always forget that he has a shy side because he is so assertive in situations he's used to (at home, with friends, at church). He was pretty reserved; but he was on his best behavior, and he sang every single word (very softly) and did all the actions.

I am so proud of him and how big and mature he is learning to be.

This was the best I could do in getting the three boys to look at the camera and smile. Preston loves his best friends, Jacob and Stanley.

Annalise was a good supporter of her big brother and was very well-behaved during the program. She loves to clap.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

What a cutie. I can't even imagine him being so quiet and shy! I love preschool programs!