Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Eve with the Ostler's

Yummy food is always an important part of our Ostler Christmas Eve Party. My mom even roasted a lamb this year. With all the people and chaos, I thought for a second I was part of "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."

The kids always enjoy acting out the First Nativity with all their cousins. Grandpa read the story from the Bible and Grandma played some songs to break up the different scenes.

Ryan fashioned these halos from a hanger and some sparkly wire so the girls could be angels.

Annalise loved being part of the nativity this year.

The shepherds: Preston, Luke, and Miles did a really good job keeping track of the sheep, Emily, and following the angels to the manger.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love the nativity tradition! My girls were super excited to be in ours this year, too.