Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Annalise's Portraits

My little baby girl is one. She is such a joy to have in our family. She is pretty mild-tempered, although she does not like being thwarted in anything. She has no interest in learning to walk yet, but she can get anywhere she wants to using her amazing speed-crawling and climbing skills. She eats like a horse, but no one believes it because she is still so little. She prefers to drink from a cup, even though she spills it all over her. She already refuses to wear a bib. She loves people and animals, singing and laughing. She still lets me cuddle and sing her to sleep in my arms, for which I am very grateful.

An eye-lash shot.

This is an expression I see a lot from her.

Oh, those eyes...

A more serious close-up.

Seeing her with these flowers reminded me of another one of her talents--getting into things and making big messes. Adelyn and I have nicknamed her "Baby Bulldozer!" She is very curious and determined. She is so fun to watch.

Annalise is such a precious little girl. We love her so much.

3 comments:

Patty Sue Martin said...

One already!! She is adorable. I'm jealous she keeps headbands on Oaklee rips them off right away.

www.kearnspics.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday Annalise! I am sorry I haven't sent cards this year or done anything. Needless to say it's been a rough adjustment to four! I need to be better though! You are so beautiful and I love you. What a pretty, sweet little girl you have.

Ash said...

Hey, when did she grow up? She's getting big. I LOVE her hair. How beautiful!