My sister Mary got married this past weekend to Timothy Jensen in the Salt Lake Temple. We spent the whole day celebrating with them--what an amazing experience.

I LOVE this temple!

The happy couple.

Mary with my sweet dad. She was his last child to get married.

She is so beautiful and she was just glowing the entire day.

I loved her cake! Isn't it amazing! (It was yummy too.)

They look so sweet in this picture. They will be very good to each other.

Adelyn is so darling to pose for Ryan's photo-shoot.

Preston showing off his little personality.

Our princess Annalise was a trooper; it was a long day for her.
6 comments:
Oh, Mary looks so happy! Like content-and-peaceful happy. What a beautiful bride.
Oh yay! I just saw today that Tim had changed his status on FB to married. I wrote good i hope julie blogs pics soon. then i get over here and you already have! Of course Mary is a beautiful bride! Thank you so much for sharing!
She looks beautiful! Tell her congrats!
Tim Jensen! I remember him from my neighborhood, glad to hear that they found happiness in each other!!
I really should read blogs more often. I am so happy for them. Awesome!
She looks just like you!
Post a Comment