Saturday, August 21, 2010
Celebrating Eight Years
We really wanted our anniversary (August 17) to be really special this year so we dropped our kids off at my mom's house (thank you Mom and Camille!) and spent nearly 24-hours all by ourselves in Park City. We went out to dinner at Redrock, which was my first time. Then we pampered ourselves and got massages. We went back to our hotel and went swimming and then watched a movie. The following morning, we went on bike riding and running before indulging in the hotel's hot breakfast buffet.
Doing the Alpine Slide. This was my first time ever. Unfortunately, we got stuck behind a young kid and we had to slow down several times. But fortunately, Ryan told the attendant guy and he let us go AGAIN for free! (It was much better the second time.)
Then we did the Xtreme Zipline, which is apparently the longest zipline in the world! Amazingly enough, Ryan was able to snap a picture of me when I got in front of him.
We went to the Tanger Outlets and browsed, then walked around the shops on Main Street and ate sandwiches and frozen yogurt on the little patio at the Main Street Deli.
We had such a great time! With three kids, we have found that it is really hard to get adequate togetherness time with each other. But it was so nice to have a day to celebrate the beginning of "us" and sort of be kids again ourselves. I love you, Ryan. Here's to many more happy years to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats that sounds so fun! IT is fun to be together!
Um, hello---that picture of you in the gray sweater is GORGEOUS! Really.
I agree with Leslie. WOW! And talk about fun. Jerret and I get to do away this year finally. My dad is flying in and we are thinking Flordia sounds nice. It is soooo good to get away and come back to the mommy/wife thing feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
That sounds so fun and relaxing. I would love to get massages but Mitch said he would rather drink a Mt dew and wait while I get a massage.
Post a Comment