Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fun Around the House

Preston got this new helmet as a hand-me-down from his cousins. Since there has been a shortage of bike-riding weather this Spring, Preston has had to invent excuses to sport this little treasure. In this picture, he and Adelyn thought that playing with clay presented some potential cranial dangers.

What a little princess! We also got this Ariel dress and Tinkerbell doll from cousins. Ever since she could walk, Adelyn has loved to dress up like a little princess. One of these days I should line up all her pictures in dress-up clothes as she's grown older. Now that would be precious.

This is a darling little picture of Annalise cheesin' it with a ridiculously dirty baby-food face. She LOVES big-people food. In this picture I think she has just polished off a whole jar of baby food and a gingerbread waffle.


A cute little close-up of my fair little red-headed baby. She is 9 months old and is such a little sweetheart. She has become quite a proficient crawler, eater, talker (baa baa, da, da), mess-maker, etc. I cannot believe how quickly she is growing. I am already mourning her lost babyhood.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, Annalise is beginning to look more and more like a perfect mix of Preston and Addie! I wish I could transport Emma to your house a few times a week. She would have so much more fun there than she does at home with me. :)

Lisa said...

Your kids are just beyond yummy! I would love to see that princess picture line up!

DaNette said...

The helmet thing is so Ander, he finds any excuse to wear a hat whether it's a cowboy, firefighter, train conducter hat etc..
Cute messy baby, I love the teeth!