I took a last minute, emergent trip to Boston at the end of April to go meet this little guy for the first time...

This is my newest nephew Bryant Andrew. Now, I'm sure that just by looking at him you can tell why the trip was completely emergent. He is truly precious; seeing him would certainly have been reason enough to go. But in reality, I took the trip because his mother (my sister-in-law) had some health problems after the delivery and had to return to the hospital. She was given the order to "take it easy" after she got discharged. But she has four young kids, so she obviously needed some help.

It was a wonderful trip. I took Annalise with me and left my other two kids with Ryan and my mom. It was fun to spend some quality time with her and her girls. They are so sweet and fun. The above picture is 6-year old Savanna holding her baby brother. She is so loving and gives the best hugs.

This is Abby. She is so darling and fun. I love her little smile in this picture.

This is the oldest, Kiley, who is almost eight. She is such a big helper and is so smart. It is so hard to live so far from them now (they used to live only five minutes away). I will always treasure the week I spent with them and hope it won't be too long before we see them again.
No comments:
Post a Comment