
Getting our family pictures taken this year was quite a fiasco. Ryan got one of his friends from graduate school to do it. Adelyn was being really good in the beginning, but by the time the lighting was right, Adelyn was no longer cooperative. Fortunately, we managed to get one with all of us looking forward and this was it. I don't think it is the best picture of me, but you have to take what you can get, right. I was pleased to finally have a family picture with Preston in it, and he's even smiling a little.

This is the first "portrait" of Ryan and I since our wedding (sad, huh). We are almost unrecognizable without a kid or two in our arms. :)

We coaxed Adelyn into taking some individual shots by making it into a game. We had her run across the room, jump onto the ottoman, turn around, and smile. (Ryan's brilliant idea.) I think they turned out pretty darn cute, especially considering the state she was in at the time. We wanted to get some individual shots of Preston too, but unfortunately he fell asleep and we thought it best not to disturb him.
1 comment:
For not being cooperative you certainly got some cute pictures of her!
Post a Comment