
For Family Home Evening this past Monday, we decided
to try our hand at Gingerbread House building. Other than
almost losing the roof, the task was without incident.

Adelyn thought making a house out of candy was
just about the funnest thing in the whole world! She'd
put a candy on the house then one in her mouth!

Here's Addie with her Daddy, the architect.
6 comments:
Nice house! So, by the way, I have that crepe maker that Ryan got and I love it! You guys are in for a treat.
That looks like so much fun! I don't know how you kept Adelyn from eating ALL the candy. You're brave I don't think we'll be attempting the gingerbread house until next year!
OK, we need to have a french dinner together (I guess I should say, another french dinner, since last time we went out it was to La Caille...). Anyway, Pam and Kjell both served french-speaking missions and love to cook, so I'll have to plan a time when we can get together and have them cook a meal for us. Notice I said them. You don't speak french, do you? Love the ginger bread houses...
Looks like so much fun! I keep meaning to make gingerbread houses-hopefully I will get around to it soon.
I talked to Pam and Kjell and they're in for our big french meal. Yeah! My mom just sent me a madeliene pan. Pam's going to get back to me about when we can get together, so I'll let you know. Adelyn and Marcus are going to have so much fun together (and Holden & Preston:)
Post a Comment