Wednesday, August 24, 2011

School Begins

On Adelyn's first day of 1st grade, she woke up REALLY early, got dressed and did her own hair, and was ready to go to school by 7:15am. She came down to the basement where I was finishing my run on the treadmill and expected we would leave any second. She was quite frustrated when I told her school didn't start until 9:00am.

If you look close in this picture, you will see a big space in her teeth. She lost her first tooth this past Sunday. That was a LONG time coming.

Here she is ready to march into her class. She looks so big! She is loving her new class and is adjusting to the all-day schedule. She LOVES eating lunch at school.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

She looks so grown up in these! And I did not realize her hair was that long. She is REALLY good at making even-heighted (???) pigtails. Like, I need her to teach me how to do that.

Kiya's Mommy said...

Look what a good mom you are. I don't have a picture of Lex's first day