Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Children's Garden

The Children's Garden at Thanksgiving Point is one of my favorite places to take my kids. We've gone twice this month for Two Buck Tuesdays. We always have a fabulous time.

Annalise loved playing in the water and the sand the best. She also loved the bear cave and kept making deep growling sounds at the big copper bear statue.

Preston enjoyed floating a boat down this river and splashing around in the pond. He also loved the hedge mazes and watching the fish swim in the lily-pad pool.

We went with my friend Mandy. Her little William is quite the handsome guy.

This is her cute little daughter, Karsyn. She plays so well with my kids.

Preston thought it was hilarious to have the water squirt into his shorts. Which was all fine and dandy until Annalise started copying him and pulled down her whole swimming suit to let the water squirt in.

Lisi loves water!

This face is so typical-Preston.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I have never been to the children's garden! Is it the same thing as the regular gardens?

Ash said...

I'm glad to know about that place. Maybe we will visit it next time we are in Utah. I can't believe your youngest is 2. Wow. I think we are getting old. Seems crazy. I love all their haircolors!