
Annalise has changed a lot in the last few months. First of all, she is eating solid food and LOVING IT!! She eats it so much better than either of the other two did at this age, probably because Ryan didn't feed her a chocolate chip cookie at 3 months like he did Adelyn. :) But I think she's also less picky overall (let's hope). She seriously just chows down. It is so fun to feed her, although we usually make a bit of a mess (okay, a HUGE mess).

She also has amazingly fast hands that are always grabbing at things. She has recently made a habit of pulling my dinner off the table and dumping it all over me before I can even blink. Then she stares at me so innocently. I've learned not to hold her while I eat anymore. :)

She loves this little exersaucer thing (thank you Mom, for letting me borrow it). She enjoys standing up, walking around it, and playing with all the toys. Her other new talents are sitting up independently, rolling all over the floor as a means of transportation, and singing songs in her crib in the morning when she first wakes up. She is one of the smiliest babies I have ever known and she grins, squeals and laughs the days away.

She has come into the separation anxiety stage quite early unfortunately. She always gives me big hugs and nuzzles into me when someone tries to take her away from me. I really don't mind though, because she is quite a pleasant companion most of the time. She is growing and learning so fast. I love my precious baby girl.
2 comments:
I can't believe how fast she is growing up. It is really fun to see her little glowing personality too. She is a doll to tickle and make laugh. I also adore her little squeaks and shouts.
You guys look so cute there!
Post a Comment