Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We are Having a. . .

BABY GIRL!!

We had our ultrasound for baby #3 and found out she is a girl! We are SO excited for Adelyn to have a little sister. I am still in shock, though, because I have thought it was a boy this whole time. Adelyn has always been 100% positive that the baby was a little sister, but I kept reminding her that it might be another brother, just in case. She watched the ultrasound very confidently and intently, and after a little while the ultrasound tech was pleased to tell Addie that she was right--it was indeed a little sister. Adelyn just beamed with joy and pride.

More importantly, the ultrasound all looked normal and the baby looks healthy and is growing well. My due date is still August 6, so I am now officially half-way. The pregnancy has gone by really fast. I still have so much to do to get ready, but hopefully everything will work out well. I still cannot believe I will soon be a mother on three! It's crazy! Most days I can barely handle two, but hopefully things will get easier or I'll get tougher in the mean time. We cannot wait to meet our second little girl. We feel so blessed!

7 comments:

Our Family said...

That is so exciting! I am sure you will be a great mother of three! I too am anxious about being a mother of three when that day comes! Two is so easy one for you and one for your husband!:)

Nordgren Mommy said...

Hey Julia, It's Jenifer Hartley Congratulations of having another girl. I found your blog through Holly Glover's. Your kids are so cute! I hope your family is doing well! If you would like you can check my blog out at nordgrenkids.blogspot.com

Jennica said...

How fun! I am really excited for you guys.

Annie said...

I KNEW it!! I have never met anyone who needs a sister more than Adelyn. :) Annie

Paige said...

A GIRL! Ooh that is so fun! I'm excited for you. I love how excited your Addie is about it being a girl thats so cute to me I can just picture that moment when she found out I like how your discribe it. Congrats and I'm glad to hear everything is going will with the baby.

Angie O said...

Yay for more cute girl clothes!

Patty Sue Martin said...

How exciting!! We should just listen to kids when they say what your having because they are always right!!