Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Little Wonders

Preston: 18 months old. He looks like such a darling little man in this picture. I love it!

A nice close up of his cuteness.

Adelyn: 4 years old (almost).

Such a little sweetheart.

Nearly the same as the first pose, but she liked this one more and insisted I buy it too.

P.S. This week was MUCH better than last week. Ryan was able to go back to work on Wednesday and is even able to walk without crutches most of the time. The kids are also being a little bit more cooperative. :) Hallelujah!

11 comments:

Our Family said...

Love them! So cute! Preston is so big!

Heather said...

They turned out soooo good! Worth all the difficulty, right?! :)

Brittani said...

beautiful kids! I love that she "insisted" that you buy both!

Angie O said...

Your kids are such cuties! And so definately brother and sister!

Patty Sue Martin said...

I am glad that Ryan is doing better. I was feeling way bad for you. Your kids pictures are way cute!!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures!!!! Your kids are growing up so fast.

Olivia McCord said...

REALLY cute kids.

Alison said...

Cute cute pictures! Are those the ones you got done at Target a bit ago? They turned out great!

Heather Kearns said...

Very cute kids! Abby and Savanna refuse to share their pictures with anyone. It's so cute to hear Abby say Preston's name. She loves him. Anyways, thanks so much for the birthday cards. The kids loved them and appreciate mail so much :)

GaRNiTuRe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ash said...

I love her little hair bows. Girlie things are so fun. Preston is such a handsome man as well. Love the pictures!