Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hard Week

This picture about sums up how I have felt all week. As most of you know, Ryan had surgery on Monday. It went well and he is recovering, slowly but surely, but he still needs a lot of help around the clock. The kids have also chosen this week to set some new records of misbehavior, whininess, and obstinance. I am seriously considering checking myself into the hospital (probably the hospital for the mentally ill). :) I'm really hoping next week will be a little easier.

8 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I'm so sorry! Why did Ryan have surgery? I wish you didn't live so far away! If you come up here, let me know and I'll hang out with you and let you just de-stress. My house is already a disaster so your kids are welcome to run wild :)

The Johnsons said...

Just read further down. Poor guy! Poor you taking care of that household!

Patty Sue Martin said...

On top of being pregnant!! I sure hope that Ryan will recover quickly. GOod Luck with everything!

Lori said...

FIrst of all, I don't know if I told you congratulations on being pregnant! Yay!
I bet this week will be tons better! It's always like that.....ok, most of the time. Good luck. I hope Ryan recovers super fast.

Andree and Josh said...

I'm sorry you are having a bummer week! You can get through it because you are amazing!

Jill Di said...

Julia! I'm terrible at keeping up on blogs, but it seems like I've missed so much! First of all, congratulations on #3!! How fun! You are amazing! I love the pics and it is evident how much you love your little ones! Secondly, I'm so sorry about Ryan. He must be feeling like an old man, and you must be feeling like the maid, nurse, and everything else under the sun. If anyone can endure it, you can! I hope it passes quickly! :o) Love, Jill

Alison said...

I hope this week has been going better :) You're amazing. I know we're a ways away, but let me know what I can do to help you out!

Our Family said...

I hope you are doing ok! I stayed with Megan until she moved and then I got this student that is a Senior now, she is amazing and not that expensive!