Sunday, August 17, 2008

Six Years

It is crazy to think that Ryan and I have been married six years already! Today is our anniversary. Where has the time gone?! At the same time, it feels like we've been married forever. We've grown a lot in that time and I am so grateful that he is mine for eternity. Here's a little journey back to one of the happiest days of my life...
Our first picture outside the temple after we were sealed.

I love this picture because Ryan looks like a giddy school boy. :)

He always treated me like a princess, and I truly felt like I'd married a prince. Happy Anniversary, Ryan, with many more great years to come!

5 comments:

Jennica said...

Happy late-anniversary! The time has flown for me too. I remember the girls night we had at Emily's and Heather talking about when she met Ryan it was like meeting the male Julie. You look great together.

Lisa said...

Happy Late Anniversary! Wow really 6 years? That's how long Jerret and I have been married :) Crazy how fast the time goes by.

Andree and Josh said...

Congratulations!

The Johnsons said...

Um yeah (sheepish look, head down) I'm a terrible friend! I've talked to you in the last few days and I didn't remember or say anything. Yikes, sorry. I'm so happy that you found each other! You really are the definition of soul mates (i.e. male Julie and female Ryan :))Love you guys!

Olivia McCord said...

What a gorgeous bride! And you haven't changed a bit...