Friday, August 29, 2008

Wheeler Farm

I'd imagine that most 3-year old girls' favorite animal is either a cat or a dog, maybe a rabbit. Not my 3-year old! She LOVES farm animals, cows and horses in particular. Yep, they are her absolute favorites. I can't really explain it. "Old MacDonald" is STILL one her very favorite songs. Since she could talk, maybe even before, she's always loved to make all of the animal sounds. Needless to say, Wheeler Farm was quite a treat, both for Adelyn and for her parents because the experience is nearly free.

Adelyn can never pass up a pony ride. I bet it won't be long before she'll be asking for a pony for Christmas.

She also loves to feed the cows. She stood there waiting for 10 minutes or more, holding out some grass and "moo"ing at this cow before it decided to take her up on her offer. (I wish she were that patient with me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how much better she is on horses now!