
Ryan graduated with his Master's Degree from BYU this past weekend. His major was in the Linguistics department: Second Language Acquisition and Teaching. He did his thesis on the effectiveness of using video, subtitles, and electronic film review to enhance the learning process of language study. It was such a great feeling to see him finish after so much hard work.

The kids were proud too. But Adelyn was a little upset that he didn't get to sit by us during the graduation. She thought that was a rip off. I'd have to agree with her. :)

The Graduate.

Oh, no! Now I officially have hood-envy!
9 comments:
Congrats!
Does that hat scare the kids? The hat always scares my kids.
I can't believe this didn't make it into the 8 miles we spent together yesterday. Maybe I should shut my mouth more so that you can talk?!
How exciting, congrats!!! I love the pics!
Awesome! Congratulations!
OMG!! How fun, CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting.
Its so nice to see how you and your cute family are doing. It really has been forever. You all look so happy. It looks like a good fun summer for you all! It was fun to hear from you. Things have been going good. I served a mission in Hartford CT!! Much cooler then Russia. It was amazing! I cant believe it myself being a FRANK!! I sure am lucky! He cracks me up everyday. I miss you and love checking up on your blog seeing how all is going for you. It has taking me forever to get on the computer. I'm excited to keep intouch!!!!!
Congrats to Ryan! You guys have been busy lately! Also happy belated anniversary-we will be six years this year as well!
What an awesome accomplishment! Congratulations!
I'm envious, too! Not for myself, but I can't wait for Luke to get his in April. Seems so far away. Congratulations!
Fantastic, now onto the PHD right?
Ryan-
This is late, so late, but congrats! We love you and are so proud of you.
Post a Comment