Monday, July 7, 2008

My Addie Christine

We got Adelyn's 3 year pictures taken a couple of weeks ago. She was so cute and totally posed for all of them. She had a lot of fun; she's always loved being the center of attention. These are just a few of the great ones.

These are some of the questions I asked Adelyn recently about herself. She is such a little character.

Favorite Foods: macaroni and noodles, fish sticks, cereal, fruit of all kinds.
Favorite Songs: "I am a Child of God," "Castle on a Cloud," "Silver Moon Beams," "Teach me to Walk in the Light," and "I Love to See the Temple."
Favorite Snacks: fruit snacks, popsicles.
Favorite Candy: bubble gum.
Favorite Fruits: apples, strawberries, melon.
Favorite Vegetable: carrots.
Favorite Flower: "the ones that spray." (After some prodding, I found out she was talking about a sprinkler; apparently our sprinkler resembles a flower.)
Favorite Tree: apple tree.
Favorite Insect: butterfly.
Favorite Holiday: Santa day (I laughed and quickly reminded her it was called "Christ"mas.)
Favorite Shows: Dora, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Tigger and Pooh.
Favorite Movie: Veggie Tales.
Favorite Color: Pink (and purple).
What she wants to be when she grows up: "A mommy that cooks the food and drives the car."
Best Friends: Jaron, Amber (Ryan's sister), Kiley and Savanna (her cousins).
Favorite Books: "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," "Where the Wild Things Are," and the scriptures.
Favorite Phrase: "No, let me do it!" and "No fair!"
Favorite Things to Do: swimming, dancing and singing; playing at the park; go on outings to new places; camping; doing crafts, painting and drawing; cooking with her plastic kitchen set; reading stories and more stories; going to "nursery class;" and teasing Preston.
Favorite Animals: Horses and cows.
Favorite Disney princess: Aurora.
Favorite Sibling: Preston, but she thinks she ought to have a little sister too.
Things She Can't Wait to Do: start school, go to Disneyland, learn how to read, drive, grow up. :(

8 comments:

Lisa said...

She is so sweet. I love that hair!

Alison said...

Great idea to ask her those questions! I'll have to do that with my kids. Her pictures turned out so cute.

The Johnsons said...

She's so beautiful!! I love her little personality. I can't wait to ask Lilly questions like that too. Kids are so awesome!

Heather said...

Such cute pics! The first thing Jaron said when he saw them was, "I'm not happy right now. I miss Addie." :( I loved that you asked all those questions to Addie. It made me miss her, too!

Andree and Josh said...

So CUTE!

Leslie said...

I love the sepia one. She is just a little carbon copy of you! Way cute.

Ash said...

It was really fun to see you last month. (Has it been that long?) Anyway, I'm glad it worked out. I wish we lived closer. It's always fun to talk to you. Your children are beautiful!!

Haguewood Family said...

Addie is so adorable. I love the pictures. It is so great when they turn out so good. I love how you posted all about her and her favorites. She is so lucky to have you for a mom. You are the best!