We had a barbecue with Ryan's family to welcome Brent's wife's family to Utah. Maria had just returned from a road trip with her mom, aunt, and cousins along the Pacific Coast. Apparently, they had a blast.

'Tis the season for watermelon-eating, and Adelyn will be the first to make sure she gets some.

Me with my little buddy, Preston.

Preston felt on top of the world on his Daddy's shoulders holding his big and powerful stick.

Here's the clan. Maria's cousin, her Mom, Maria, her aunt, Brandon, Adelyn, Ryan, me, Preston, and Maria's other cousin.
1 comment:
Wow, you guys have been busy! I wish I could get up the motivation to get out and do tons of things to fill up my summer, but....nope, it's just not there! I was exhausted just looking at your blog! :) By the way, Jaron told me he wants to say sorry to Addie for how he acted at the park (he came up with that by himself). :) Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment