Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween

I promised I would put make-up on Adelyn for Halloween day. But as we pulled into her school to drop her off, she started worrying that she looked too "fancy" and she almost made me wash it off. As you can see, she looked beautiful. But she said the mascara made her eyes water all day long, poor girl.

 I thought she made a darling Rapunzel...

With the perfect shoes. (I had to go to four stores and buy three pairs before I found the right ones.)

I got a picture of Adelyn's good friend Emma as Sleeping Beauty during the school costume parade.

 And Lex dressed up as himself, an awesome scientist. :)

 All ready to go trick-or-treating. Don't ask what Ryan is; we still aren't exactly sure.

One last picture with me and the kids this time. We had such a fun time trick-or-treating. Preston was definitely the most enthusiastic (no surprise there). We kept having to remind him to stay on the porch and not step inside people's houses. Annalise got tired first and Ryan took her home. I went out a little longer with Addie and Preston. Adelyn got cold and wanted to go home, but Preston could have lasted all night. There is nothing he won't do for more candy. It was a great Halloween!

No comments: