
Ryan turned the big 32 last Sunday. He and I went out to Magleby's and saw the new Pirates movie in 3D a few days before to celebrate. Then on his actual birthday, we got together with his family and made gourmet pizza and ate cheesecake. He says he feels old, so he attempted to deceive us all with this...

Nice try babe.

He still gets wrapped presents, even at 32! I confess, he did order them himself. But of course he couldn't open them until his birthday. He got a TV wall mount and four wall speakers for our surround sound. Of course, he already has them installed. We're just waiting on a subwoffer, a center speaker, and the receiver. I'm thinking Father's Day. Boys and their toys... (sigh)

A nice picture of Amber, Ryan's little sister.

Ryan's brother Brent.

Preston and his cousin Atreyu thought this box was the best present EVER for Ryan to give them on
his birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment