Friday, December 31, 2010

Addie's Dance Performance

As I am still not very proficient at uploading video to my computer, you will have to accept the photo version of Adelyn's December in-class dance performance. Her class did a beautiful dance to the Russian piece of the Nutcracker. Adelyn just loves all that she is learning and does such a great job.
The girls chassé together in a circle.

Perfect form

The ending pose

Mashayla, Anika, Adelyn,
Miya, Chloe W., Camille, and Chloe B.

The proud mama.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love it! She appears to be a natural. (Is she en pointe in that second picture?!)

P.S. Aaaand I just remembered that I'm supposed to call you. Dang it.

Julia said...

No, Leslie. She is just mid-jump in photo #2. They don't put the girls "en pointe" until their ankle growth plates fuse (11-12 years old), but that would be cool. :)