Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Park City Girl's Get-away

Earlier this month, my girl friends from high school and I planned a sleepover in Park City. We stayed in a condo, went swimming, and stayed up until 5:00am talking and laughing. It was a blast. The following day, a few of us went to downtown Park City to browse the shops and have lunch.

These are my friends Emily and Andree sitting outside the awesome French restaurant we ate at. I didn't get a picture of all of us together, so this pic is missing Leslie, Kellie, and Andrea who also came up.

Everything we ordered was amazingly delicious and looked so delectable.

Annalise came along as my companion because she is still so little.

2 comments:

Andree and Josh said...

Did you change your email address? I have tried sending you the pics I took from Park City.

Patty Sue Martin said...

I bet you had so much fun in Park City! It looks like you have had a great summer. I'm jealous you went to the stadium of fire that would be so fun to see Carrie Underwood. Happy late Birthday!