Friday, February 26, 2010

Time to go private...

So, I have been procrastinating this for a long time even though Ryan keeps telling me to make our blog private. But I think the time has come. I haven't been posting very much lately because I am up to my eyeballs in motherhood and whatnot, but I am hoping to do much better and I think having the blog private will make me less hesitant to write my true feelings. So you know what to do: leave a comment with your email and I will be sure to invite you. And I promise to erase your email address after.

Please don't hesitate to leave your email address even if we haven't talked for 10 or 15 years and you think I might not remember you. Trust me, I have a really long memory. But don't be so confident in my memory that you think I might have memorized your email address, even if we are best friends. I'm not that crazy. Okay, maybe I am, but not about email addresses. Anyway, I'd like to make the change in about a week, so don't forget.

25 comments:

The Johnsons said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Snick's Voice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Our Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emery's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kellie Glade said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Loni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chelsea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo-Dan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nordgren Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie O said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Serna Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DaNette said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rabid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patty Sue Martin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lori Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Knight Time said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.