Thursday, February 18, 2010

Six Months Already

This little one of mine is growing up WAY too fast. I cannot believe Annalise is already six months old. It breaks my heart. I have just loved the baby stage so much with her, probably because she is my third and I realize how quickly it passes by. She is so precious and easy to love. Here are a few more pictures of her to enjoy.
Big smile showing off her new teeth.

"Smelling" the roses or eating them, whatever works.

Big girl sitting up. I love her little pink feet.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

YOur so right, they do grow so fast, and I think that my third I will enjoy even more! I wanted to thank for saying such sweet comments on my blog! Love ya!

Leslie said...

What a precious little girl. I love her rosy cheeks and bright eyes.

I feel the same way about Olivia. Her baby days are going by so much faster than Emma's did, and it makes me so sad.

P.S. Sorry I didn't call you back the other day. Things have been all-out crazy around here. I'll call you tomorrow.

Heather said...

What cute pictures!!!!