I didn't see you in the Christmas morning post. You look fabulous in the posts below. You're an awesome mom of 3. The number 3 scares me a tad. I love the big boy bed. SO cute. And your baby looks just like you! How fun!
Hello Julia, What a fun blog. I was able to sign in to the private blog - miracle of miracles and I read it all. wow!! you are sure busy. I love you and know you are and excellent mother. Love, Mom
6 comments:
Holy smokes you must be exhausted. That's a lot of blogging!
Aww! I love the Addy picture in front of all her dolls!
Looks like you had a great Christmas! Looks like your kids had a GREAT time!!
I didn't see you in the Christmas morning post. You look fabulous in the posts below. You're an awesome mom of 3. The number 3 scares me a tad. I love the big boy bed. SO cute. And your baby looks just like you! How fun!
wow Addy looked just like a little Angel!! Glad you guys had a great Christmas
Hello Julia,
What a fun blog. I was able to sign in to the private blog - miracle of miracles and I read it all. wow!! you are sure busy. I love you and know you are and excellent mother. Love,
Mom
Post a Comment