Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Adelyn started preschool this past Tuesday. Although she is perfectly content and loves it, Preston and I aren't quite sure if we are ready for the change. Preston misses her terribly and asks about her every 15 minutes: "Where Adelyn go?" or "When Adelyn come home?"

I cannot believe she is already 4 1/2 years old! Time goes by way too fast. She is VERY smart and eager to learn. She has really enjoyed this new big step in her life. We are excited for her and all the great things she will learn this year.

5 comments:

Angie O said...

What a cutie!

Ash said...

Whoa. When did you get a 4 1/2 year old? She's so super cute! Next year, Kindergarten! That's just crazy.

Heather Kearns said...

Way to go Adelyn! Kiley, Savanna and Abby all say hi and we love you and miss you so much. You are so beautiful and we are so proud of you!

Leslie said...

Those pictures are so stinking cute. I LOVE the first one.

Patty Sue Martin said...

I'm not surprised that she is excited for the change! I can't believe she is old enough for preschool.