Born: August 6, 2009 at 8:34 am
Place: American Fork Hospital
Weight: 8 pounds 6 ounces
Length: 20 1/2 inches
Place: American Fork Hospital
Weight: 8 pounds 6 ounces
Length: 20 1/2 inches
Proud papa just after delivery.
We made it! Mom and baby are doing very well. The delivery was the best of the three so far. We feel so blessed to be healthy and recovering so well.
This is my most favorite thing to do. Annalise has the softest little head. I just love her her precious peach fuzz hair.
It looks like she's smiling a little bit in this one. I love seeing Ryan just adoring our new little girl. It has been so fun to be able to stay in the hospital and get to know and bond with our baby Anna together.



14 comments:
Yay for pictures!!! Oh she is so precious. I love the family photo and the one of you kissing her the best. And the "smiling" one. Okay they're all beautiful. I can't wait to meet little Annalise and pet her pretty strawberry blonde head.
Congrats!! She is adorable. I'm glad both of you are doing well.
What a cutie pie and so big! Congratulations!!!
So sweet!
<3 Annie
Congratulations! Is it fair to look that good after just having a baby? I think not. The baby is beautiful! --Alicia
Congrats! She is beautiful!!
Congrats- she is so beautiful!!!! Wow three kids girl!! I'm so happy for you
Congratulatins Ryan and Julia!! She is adorable. I expected nothing less!!
Congratulations!! I am so happy that everything is going good for both you and the baby. She is very cute, and of course Julia you are looking great!!
Congrats! She is beautiful and you look great as well! I love your long beautiful hair. I hope you are continuing to do well.
Congrats! What a beautiful little girl! Glad to hear everything went smoothly and that both of you are doing well.
Congrats you guys- she is beautiful!
She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in September! I too love that bonding time in the hospital. It's great to have that quiet time before you bring them home to meet their wild siblings! Congrats again!
Andrea :)
Congratulations!! She's so adorable and fits right in with the rest of you! I love this time. Enjoy it!
Post a Comment