Friday, January 23, 2009

Meet My Little Baby

I went to my first doctor's appointment yesterday and had an ultrasound to find out how big the baby was. I am pleased to announce that I am already 12 weeks along! Yeah! I was thinking maybe 10 at the most. The baby is about 10cm crown to rump and weighs just over an ounce. I was not planning to feel so touched by seeing the baby, but it was amazing! Already, everything looks formed and like a baby.

My due date is August 6. Another late summer baby, but oh well. I'm hoping the time will go fast. Well, there you go. Baby #3 is well on the way. In just 8 weeks, we can find out the gender and be half-way done. Pretty exciting stuff.

9 comments:

Patty Sue Martin said...

That really is so amazing how they already look like a baby in such a short time. Nice that you are further along than you thought. My sister is right behind you at 10 weeks(she thinks)!! Congrats again!!

Chelsea said...

Oh so exciting!! What a cute little kid you have. Congrats again you are such a good mama!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I love seeing babies on Ultrasounds. It's always exciting to be farther along. I love the miracle of Life.

Jennica said...

Awesome. I always love the first u/s and hearing the heart beat. I wish nothing but bliss for you and this pregnancy.

Julian said...

Congrats Julia! Thanks for your Christmas letter--we enjoyed reading about your cute family. --Alicia

The Sorensen Family said...

I am so excited for you! I was so great to see you over Christmas. Miss you already!

Ash said...

I love your little bean. It even looks like a real baby. :) Have you been sick? I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl? You can't go wrong since you already have both.

Rigby's said...

Congrats! So what are you hoping for.. .girl or boy?

Brittani said...

Congrats- i stumbled across your blog and I am so happy that I did! hope everything is going well with the pregnancy