Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Family Christmas Pictures


We FINALLY got our family pictures taken (sigh). I'm pretty sure it's been on my list of things to do for at least 6 months. It really is a daunting task. But I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. We are at least all looking at the camera. Horray for that. Well, Merry Chirstmas everyone!!

11 comments:

Rigby's said...

Cute pictures! Merry Christmas!

Angie O said...

Super cute!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures. We hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!!

Heather said...

Well, they turned out great! I'm glad you're happy with them!

Alison said...

Congrats getting them done. They look great! That's still on my to do list, but I don't think it'll happen til next year. Too much sickness lately :(

Ash said...

They look great! You have nice Christmas decorations too. I need to work on that. I love how you got her hair in little piggie braids. It looks like you might be able to do the same with Preston's. :)

Patty Sue Martin said...

I love your pictures you are such a cute family. We will give you guys a call when we are in Provo!

Haguewood Family said...

Love the pic. Your little Preston is getting so big. It is so funny he was sneaking the yogurt.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! It has been so long! Your family is adorable! You are a nurse? So am I! Where do you work?
My sister found you on here! I have been wanting to contact you for so long! I'm not a blogger but, if you want to contact me my email is ross.desiree@gmail.com! Happy holidays! Hope to hear from you soon!

YourEveryColorPhotography said...

Very cute! I had a great time seeing you over Christmas, only wish it could have been longer.

The Reichmans said...

I have been a horrible blogger so I had lots to catch up on. Cute pictures-I can't believe how big preston is getting. Also I read your I'm tired post and felt like you put into words so much of what I feel all the time. Being a mom is rough sometimes. I hope things are better.