We went with some of our friends to Corn Belly's at Thanksgiving Point. It was even more fun this year because Ryan came with us and Preston was actually able to enjoy it too (last year he slept in the Bjorn the whole time).

Preston had a blast digging in the corn kernels. He loved that little fake squash that he's holding. Oh, and the "ouchie" on his head is when he had a run-in with the cement a couple of days before. Poor little guy.

Our little princess Adelyn in her carriage. This may have been what inspired her desire to be Cinderella for Halloween.

"What am I supposed to do with all this hair!" (Fortunately, Cinderella has shorter hair.)

Ryan took Preston on the cow train through the pumpkin patch. It was really bumpy and fun.

Adelyn rode with her good friend Jaron.

Corn Belly's "Rocks," or so this HUGE rocking chair tells us.
4 comments:
So much fun! Dayah's being Cinderella for Halloween too. Great cousins think alike I guess :)
Sweet. I miss living there and having all these fun things to do.
That looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe how big Preston is getting, he is so cute!
I took the girls yesterday! It was so fun! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment