Monday, September 15, 2008

Fairy Princesses

So, I think these pictures are so cute! My sister Camille took these when Adelyn came to visit her in Phoenix back in March. Adelyn and Eliza just love each other. According to Camille, Eliza says that Adelyn is her "best friend." What a huge blessing that Adelyn has so many cousins her age to play with!

I'm still not sure whether Adelyn will be more of a girly-girl or a tom-boy. Maybe neither. She definitely loves to run around and doesn't mind getting dirty at all. But as you can see, she also absolutely loves playing with dress-ups and dancing around. I guess only time will tell.

Big cheesy grins all around.

Although Eliza and Adelyn have almost opposite coloring, her brother Isaac looks a lot like Adelyn to me. You can definitely tell that they are cousins.

Silly faces!

7 comments:

Our Family said...

They just make you smile! Those are cute little girls!

Heather said...

Those pictures make Adelyn look like a much older girl...like she's not so little anymore! We miss you guys! :(

The Sorensen Family said...

Oh these are so cute! I think Adelyn will be just like you. Not too girly but not boyish either. The perfect balance of talent.

Anonymous said...

Our girl is a sweetheart! :)

Jennica said...

How fun. I wish there were more cousins around for my kids. I bet Adelyn will be the perfect combination of tom-boy and princess.

Barb said...

Hey Julia! It's been so fun to catch up on your blog. (I am perhaps the worst blogger in the history of blogging...) So many big changes! A move, Ryan's degree, Ryan's schooling, going back to work... WOW! We definitely need to catch up and talk soon. Your kids are precious!

The Johnsons said...

I love that you don't update your blog daily or even weekly, like me too. I don't feel so bad if the Amazingly perfect Julia doesn't do it either :)