Happy 25th Julia!I thought I would sneak this little post in to clear up the fact that I am not the amazing one in the family. That it is clearly my wife Julia. Without her, all would fall apart. Here are just a few things that sum up who she is:
STYLISH: Julia is always looking her best, even when she says differently. I can't help saying I am married to one fine babe.
STUDIOUS: It would be impossible to have an RN and not be a little smart. What they fail to recognize is that Julia is more than just a little smart. She is the smartest person I know. She has never known what it is like to get even an A- in school, and she continues to learn and expand her mind. What a genius.
ROMANTIC: I have really become lax in my old age, but Julia is happy to surprise me with a card or little note, stuck in my lunch box, or send an email with a pick-me-up message, along with many other little romantic and kind acts to say I love you.
ATHLETIC: I could never imagine being pregnant, gaining @#! pounds, and then having to exercise it all back off. I would just stay fat and lazy for the rest of my life. Not Julia. She would run four times a day if I would let her. She loves exploring new trails, sweating hard, and running fast. I love how committed she is to her physique, so we can both live well into our old age and fulfill our goals and dreams.
COMPASSIONATE: Nobody is as sweet and loving as my wife. She just knows how to care for people, how to make them feel special, unique, and important. She is always fretting about having quality relationships with her family, my family, and of course within our little family. She has a capacity to give that would wipe the average person completely out. What an extraordinary gift she is to us all.
DETERMINED: There is nothing she can't do and nothing she sets her mind to that she will not accomplish. She gives all her heart and mind to things. Some of this looks like competitiveness, which I'll say she is very good at. There are few games we play any more because she always won, and it is hard to run with her as well, because she has some inner drive saying it is a race or something...which means she must win. :)
MOTHERLY: Julia just loves her kids to no end. She prays for them, she carries them around, she heals their owies, wipes their tears, cleans their clothes, cooks their meals, dresses them, bathes them, teaches them, and just about anything else she can possibly manage to keep them happy and content. What a great mom to have aro
ARTISTIC: One of Julia's favorite things is scrapbooking. She is a scrapbook extraordinaire. She is so good at it too. These kids are lucky to have her, because they will be able to keep memories for a lifetime. Her own memories are fun to read as well.
So there you have it. It is not a complete list, but a good start, to let all of you know what an exceptional wife I have, and only a quarter century old to boot. I can't wait to see what the next quarter has to offer. :) I love you honey!
8 comments:
Happy birthday to you! I hope you have a great day! Your husband wrote some really sweet things about you!
How sweet is Ryan to write this!! your amazing Julia- Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Jules!!! I have to agree with everything Ryan said under "compassionate". You truly have a great gift for saying the kindest things and making better feel great! I hope you had a wonderful day, you deserve it!
That was so cute of Ryan. You are truly an amazing person, I have always thought that of you. Happy Birthday!
I've always thought I could use a few more Julia traits. I love the tributes! And I love the sassy pic at the top!
That was really sweet of Ryan! He summed you up really well! It made me miss you even more! :(
Happy Birthday!!! I'm the worst friend ever! I should have called you on your actual birthday. Ryan is absolutely right about everything!
Happy Birthday a long time ago. I ditto everything that was written. You are one of the most amazing people I have ever met!
Post a Comment