We started feeding Preston rice cereal this past month and, notwithstanding his sister's advice, he actually eats it pretty well. Most of the time, however, he seems more interested in grabbing the spoon than he is in eating the food (see below). He pulls horrible faces when I give him other foods like sweet potatoes or pears, but bless his heart, he eats it anyway. I love my darling growing boy!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Feeding Time!
We started feeding Preston rice cereal this past month and, notwithstanding his sister's advice, he actually eats it pretty well. Most of the time, however, he seems more interested in grabbing the spoon than he is in eating the food (see below). He pulls horrible faces when I give him other foods like sweet potatoes or pears, but bless his heart, he eats it anyway. I love my darling growing boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love how he looks absolutely terrified in the first picture. Like he was scared into submission or something.
I'm so glad he's eating sort-of people food now! I'm worried about Tayson, because Jason already likes to give him little samples of ice cream, jelly, and anything else sweet he can think of!
I love watching the faces they make when trying something new.
That is so dang cute. I love when they grow up and hate it at the same time. I love the cookie story! How is the hunting going?
He looks so cute! Lilly makes those same faces whenever a camera is pointed at her.
Post a Comment