Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is a picture of Adelyn with her Valentine buddy Jaron. They made Valentine's crowns and took pictures. They are so cute!

This morning I woke up to a nice little Valentine from Ryan and I am excited to give him his gift when he gets home. Hopefully we'll be able to find a babysitter so we can actually go out for a change.

8 comments:

Ash said...

Cutest pictures!! Thanks for the short visit the other day and sorry for trying to steal your car. :) I didn't think you'd mind. It was good to see you if only for a second! You're doing such a good job with those two cuties.

Lisa said...

So cute! I wanted to rip off your idea but all my fun paper is in storgae for the time being *sigh*. She is seriously so beautiful!

Lisa said...

Hey Julie, I am sorry to bug you about this again, but incase you didnt get my email. I am going absolutly batty trying to figure our where the layouts like yours come from. I've done a dozen google searches with no luck. Would you mind sharing your secret?
lisaparberry@gmail.com
thanks a million!

Haguewood Family said...

Love the crowns. Kids are so fun! So did you go to dinner or what??? Baby sitters are far and few on Valentines.

Lisa said...

Thank you! Thank You! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't wait to go check them out (maybe once the boys are in bed!)

I love Ryan's knife idea. I might have to start doing that lol.

The Reichmans said...

i think that idea is so cute-looks like they had fun.

Heather said...

What cuties, huh? Who would ever know from looking at those pictures what we have to go through when those two get together???!!! :)

Jennica said...

so cute.
caleb would love doing something like that. to bad i dont have friends that live close by with kids hi age. hmph.