Thursday, September 6, 2007

Crazy Campers!

After some deliberation on my part (Ryan was
always up for the idea), we decided to be brave and
take Adelyn and Preston (1 month old) camping
with Ryan's family. It was quite an adventure!

Adelyn, showing her enthusiasm for camping.
She absolutely loved it!

Proudly, Addie showed off her very dirty hands.

Ryan and Adelyn sharing a s'more.

The precious face of Preston, who is growing fast
and is now over 12 pounds at only 5 weeks old.

Adelyn and her cousin Savanna.

Andria and Atreyu.

Brent and Maria.

Heather and her three girls.

My boys in their matching clothes
all dressed up for church. Obviously,
this pic wasn't taken while camping.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

I am proud of you for going! My always life doesn't stop when you have kids!

Chelsea said...

Hey it's Chelsea from work, I got your blog address from Shirlene.Your little boy is so cute, what a cute family you have!!! We miss you at work- Anyway, check out our blog it's www.benchelsbauer.blogspot.com

The Reichmans said...

I am so glad that you found my blog! I have been meaning to get a hold of you because Kristin Van tassell and Amber Leck and I have been trying to get together and we would love to have you come. We were thinking of this Friday. Let me know if that works for you. My email is anne_reichman@mac.com. It would be so much fun to see you!-anne reichman