Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Our Little Princess

I thought that now would be a good time to show off my darling little girl. I need to catch up a few months, so these pictures were taken at the end of March and the start of April. Adelyn's cousin Savanna had a birthday party where all the girls dressed up as princesses. Adelyn still talks about "Kiley and Vanna and the princess party." I thinks she wants to have princess party everyday.

This was taken on Adelyn's second birthday. We wanted her to have her own cake to enjoy, and she loved it.

This is all of us after she has poked
around a little in the cake. Yum!

Opening her presents. This is always the funnest part!

Ryan and I bought this Easter egg decorating kit the first Easter after we were married, but always forgot to use it. Having a cute little toddler to share it with gave us the needed motivation. Adelyn absolutely loved making the eggs change colors and putting "little jackets" on the eggs. We had so much fun.

Adelyn loves this horsey and she wants me to sing "Pony Girl" while she rides it.

We had an Easter egg hunt at Grandma Rocque's house the day before Easter. Adelyn was so grateful for her Easter basket full of chocolate, candy, toys, and even a new outfit!

On Easter morning after we got Adelyn in her Easter dress, she thought she'd complete the ensemble with the princess accessories she got for her birthday. But she was a little disappointed when she had to take them off to go to church.

Watch out! It looks like she's ready to cast a spell on something.

1 comment:

Ash said...

I love seeing your pictures. She is getting so big now. I think she's started to look more like you.